RC Fuel-Powered Buggy Radio Control
1:8 oil-powered off-road vehicle
Product size: 500*300*195mm
Tire diameter: 112mm
Fuel tank: 125CC
Tooth ratio: 11.7:1
Top speed: 70Km/h
Chassis: 3MM aluminum alloy 6061T6
Material: impact resistant, heat resistant, cold resistant nylon material
Remote control range: 150-200m
- The 1/5 scale racing car measures 500mm x 300mm x 195mm (length*width*height,), a powerful 21CXP engine with sliding carburetor and pull starter, 125cc large capacity fuel tank for extended run time and reduced refueling time. And increase the racing time.
- The radio-controlled nitro buggy has a very high build quality and can be seen in rock solid alloy chassis, shaft driven drive system, rugged metal gear and sealed RC car. The high-speed racing car is fully built and operational, with 2.4Ghz radio, remote control range: 150-200m.
- All four tires are equipped with a large aluminum alloy shock absorber of 16 mm diameter, which makes the car more stable and impact resistant during operation.
- Equipped with tuned pipe and air filter, the enclosed radio box splash box is stored in a sealed box to further protect the electronic device from splashes and rain, which provides a more stable guarantee for the entire game.
- The radio-controlled nitro car is equipped with a 6KG waterproof servo (throttle), and a 10KG waterproof steering gear (steering), and a perfect disc brake system that provides responsive power and steering for the car.